Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Choco-Nutty Dip



There were a few times while I was pregnant that I thought I was gaining too much weight (4lbs in one week… at least twice) so I tried to eat less while still eating enough; if that makes sense. So, instead of eating my normal wrap for lunch I cut out the calories from the tortilla, but still got all of the good healthy stuff from what was normally inside that tortilla. This dip is great in small quantities for lunch or as a dessert at a party.


What You’ll Need… (Lunch portion)

2 Tablespoons PB2 Peanut Butter Powder
1 Tablespoon Water
1 Tablespoon Nutella (Hershey’s Chocolate Hazelnut works well too.)
½ Tablespoon Wheat Germ
Cinnamon (To taste)
Things to dip

Add 2 tablespoons of peanut butter powder and 1 tablespoon of water to a bowl or small container and mix thoroughly. (For a thicker dip add a little less water, and for a smoother dip add slightly more water.)

Add the Nutella, wheat germ, and cinnamon and stir. Make sure that everything is thoroughly combined.

Enjoy with fruit, graham crackers, or even pretzels. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment